Fortnite spray fountain, junkyard crane and vending machine is among the very photographed Spray & Pray paths for Fortnite year 10.
For Fortnite year 10 Epic Games has shaken up battles operate, substituting them.
All these are challenges which unlock together with all the Pray & Spray challenges using a motif that is graffiti.
So fans have had lots of time to determine solutions to the 27, the Fortnite Spray & Pray challenges leaked about the season 10 launching.
And among those that figured a fountain, a machine and a junkyard crane was YouTuber Gamer Hex.
In a post on the internet they revealed that the places Fortnite Battle Royale gamers will need to go to to fix the Spray & Pray challenge.
First up is your fountains, that are available right in the middle of the Mega Mall POI.
Head to spray on and this place on the Mall fountain to finish this challenge’s first step.
Next up is your Fortnite junkyard.
Fortnite gamers will need to label a machine – that all can all be found all around the Battle Royale map.
Gamer Hex stated among the places that were clearest to see a machine is in Shifty Shafts.
• Deal harm with SMGs to competitions (500)
• Spray distinct Gas Stations (3)
• Locate lost Spraycans (5)
• Deal damage to competitor structures using a Minigun (3,000)
• Eliminate competitors with an SMG less than 15m off (3)
• Search Chests in Tilted (7 ) )
• Eliminations having an SMG in one game (2)
• Search Chests interior containers with windows (5)
• Spray automobiles or trucks at distinct Named Locations (6)
• See graffiti coated billboards in One game (2)
• Damage competitions with a Minigun (500)
• Eliminate competitors with an SMG less than 5m off (5)
• Remove opponents in Tilted using all the Tilted Teknique outfit (5)